Kanaka Bar Indian Band is also known as "T'eqt''aqtn'mux" or "the crossing place people". In the spirit of sharing and transparency, Kanaka Bar has created and is updating this webpage so that all users can have the same information that we have. All visitors are welcome to review our postings, photos, and documents and share what we have shared with their friends and family or use for reference purposes as well.
We will continue to make edits, add new menus, update documents, photos, and information as it is acquired.
Please keep visiting us for more information.
Last updated October 7, 2021
Kanaka youth painted this horizon in the picture below on a shipping container in our community.
LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS
What you may have missed in our last updates:
- Update 2021-10-07: Job Posting / Entrepreneurship Program Coordinator
- Update 2021-10-07: Newsletter / September
- Update 2021-10-05: Daily Colonies May, 1905 / Kanaka in the News
- Update 2021-10-05: Winter Plan - 2021 / Presentations
- Update 2021-10-01: Kanaka Bar - Clean50 / Climate Change
- Update 2021-09-27: Images added to gallery
- Update 2021-09-26: Education and Training - Training Opportunities
- Update 2021-09-26: Education and Training - Back to school
- Update 2021-09-23: Page edits/ Administration
- Update 2021-09-19: Financial Statement, March 2021
- Update 2021-09-16: September Community meeting - Supporting Documents
- Update 2021-09-09: Third Thursday Community meeting - September / Events
Real-time Air Quality Map
Loading PurpleAir Widget...