Kanaka Bar Indian Band is also known as "T'eqt''aqtn'mux" or "the crossing place people". In the spirit of sharing and transparency, Kanaka Bar has created and is updating this webpage so that all users can have the same information that we have. All visitors are welcome to review our postings, photos, and documents and share what we have shared with their friends and family or use for reference purposes as well.
We will continue to make edits, add new menus, update documents, photos, and information as it is acquired.
Please keep visiting us for more information.
Last updated June 16, 2022
Kanaka youth painted this horizon in the picture below on a shipping container in our community.
LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS
What you may have missed in our last updates:
- Update: 2022-05-16: Third Thursday Meeting - June / Events
- Update 2022-06-15: Job Posting updates
- Update 2022-06-15: Resilient housing solutions/Videos
- Update 2022-06-01: Presentations/ HBEA June 1st 2022
- Update 2022-05-26: Job Postings
- Update 2022-05-19: Playground Meeting, May 25th 2022
- Update 2022-05-19: Photo Updates