Kanaka Bar Indian Band is also known as "T'eqt''aqtn'mux" or "the crossing place people". In the spirit of sharing and transparency, Kanaka Bar has created and is updating this webpage so that all users can have the same information that we have. All visitors are welcome to review our postings, photos, and documents and share what we have shared with their friends and family or use for reference purposes as well.
We will continue to make edits, add new menus, update documents, photos, and information as it is acquired.
Please keep visiting us for more information.
Last updated: January 14th, 2021
Kanaka youth painted this horizon in the picture below on a shipping container in our community.
LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS
What you may have missed in our last updates:
- Update 2021-01-14: More images were added to the Gallery
- Update 2021-01-13: SFO Job Posting was added
- Update 2021-01-12: Added Photos to various sections of the website, Job Postings can now be found through the home page, submenu, and in the newsroom
- Big Update 2021-01-06: The Newsroom has a new look! The functionality should work the same, where you'll find our Job Postings, Covid-19 Info, Links to our Weather Stations, News Articles about Kanaka, Kanaka's own Newsletters, Videos, Events, a Monthly Calendar, and a Photo Gallery. If you find any issues or are having difficulties please call the band office.
- Update 2021-01-04: Three Job Postings have been extended and one removed, January 2021 Digital Newsletter Now available in Newsroom