Kanaka Bar Indian Band is also known as "T'eqt''aqtn'mux" or "the crossing place people". In the spirit of sharing and transparency, Kanaka Bar has created and is updating this webpage so that all users can have the same information that we have. All visitors are welcome to review our postings, photos, and documents and share what we have shared with their friends and family or use for reference purposes as well.
We will continue to make edits, add new menus, update documents, photos, and information as it is acquired.
Please keep visiting us for more information.
Last updated November 29, 2022
Kanaka youth painted this horizon in the picture below on a shipping container in our community.
LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS
What you may have missed in our last updates:
- Update: 2022-11-29: Job posting - Linguist
- Update: 2022-11-24: Kanaka Bar Library / home page
- Update: 2022-11-09: Kanaka Bar Library
- Update: 2022-09-21: Water Quality& Quantity Report / Climate Change / Reports
- Update: 2022-09-13: CEA Pilot project / Presentations
- Update: 2022-09-13: GIS Report / Climate change/ Reports
- Update: 2022-08-24: Job Posting / 4K Library Worker
- Update: 2022-08-18: Job Posting / Kanaka Store
- Update: 2022-08-18: Removal of Job Posts
- Update: 2022-08-03: Job Posting / Operations & Maintenance Worker