Kanaka Bar Indian Band is also known as "T'eqt''aqtn'mux" or "the crossing place people". In the spirit of sharing and transparency, Kanaka Bar has created and is updating this webpage so that all users can have the same information that we have. All visitors are welcome to review our postings, photos, and documents and share what we have shared with their friends and family or use for reference purposes as well.
We will continue to make edits, add new menus, update documents, photos, and information as it is acquired.
Please keep visiting us for more information.
Last updated May 19th, 2022
Kanaka youth painted this horizon in the picture below on a shipping container in our community.
LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS
What you may have missed in our last updates:
- Update 2022-05-19: Playgound Meeting, May 25th 2022
- Update 2022-05-19: Photo Updates
- Update 2022-05-19: Third Thursday Community Meeting, May
- Update 2022-04-30:Job postings/ Junior Land Guardian
- Update 2022-04-21: Events/ Community Meeting, April
- Update 2022-04-13: Job postings / Garden Worker / Food Engagement Intern
- Update 2022-04-05: Entrepreneur Series
- Update 2022-03-16: Events/ Community Meeting, March